Kenneth Street – 115 Kenneth Street
115 Kenneth Street is one of the heritage commercial buildings in downtown Duncan. It is currently home to Embellish Home Decor.
Here is a map showing the location of 115 Kenneth Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 115 Kenneth Street:
Additional Information About 115 Kenneth Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $276,500 – Land $184,000; Buildings $92,500
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $271,000 – Land $175,000; Buildings $96,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $222,000 – Land $162,000; Buildings $60,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $215,800 – Land $156,000; Buildings $59,800
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $215,800 – Land $156,000; Buildings $59,800
A Brief History of 115 Kenneth Street
We think 115 Kenneth Street was built in the late 19th or early 20th century but the City of Duncan’s records of the origins of this building are somewhat vague and don’t supply much detail. Other records suggest the building dates from 1920. We are currently researching a history of 115 Kenneth Street and we will post it in the near future.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?