Duncan Residential Districts
1015 Holmes Street
1015 Holmes Street is an impressive example of a two story early 20th century Arts & Crafts style house with many of its original exterior features intact.
Its construction date differs in various records. According to some records it was built circa 1912 but other records say it was built in 1929. Although it has Heritage Building potential it has not been placed on the Cowichan Valley Heritage Building Inventory.
Here is a map showing the location of 1015 Holmes Street:
Here is a Google Street View image:
Additional Information About 1015 Holmes Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $602,000 – Land $240,000; Buildings $362,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $567,000 – Land $229,000; Buildings $338,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $447,000 – Land $176,000; Buildings $271,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $402,000 – Land $160,000; Buildings $242,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $381,000 – Land $160,000; Buildings $221,000
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?